Herro!
So I suppose I should really describe what I'm going to be writing about in here, so you can see if you like it or not.
Truth is, I don't really know. I know most people won't want to read a tl;dr post, but I always felt that "what I did today" posts are kinda pointless. So I suppose it'll be a mix of the two.
I've been reading through a few of my old blogs and noticed that my vocabulary and grammar somehow change when I write on them. So I'm thinking, if I just write the way I speak, it'll give you guys a better idea of what I'm like in RL, seeing as I've got quite a common Southern-English accent. (yes, I do like eating crumpets... Not that fussed about Tea, though :S)
So Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out on Friday. I've got tickets to see the first public showing at my local cinema for 9.45 AM. I dunno if my excitement will wake me up or not, because 9.45AM means like 7AM wake up for me (I'm a girl, we wake up & dress very slowly). If Daniel Radcliffe isn't a hella naked in this movie (I've heard he is - I've never really been attracted to him, but hey, I've been single a while now, so stfu) I will sulk for about.... 20 seconds because then the excitement of the movie will definitely overtake disappointment on the nakedness front.
In other news... Square Enix have released images of the new Empearyan body pieces today. I'm a bit "Hmmmm" about them. Though I suppose I'm glad that MNK is pretty cool...
I'm not impressed with many of them, though. Looks to me like SE skimped-out on making whole new pieces. Most of them look like old armour that's been reskinned and recoloured.
Anyways, I think I'll leave you with that for now. Check in with you guys soon!